1. Which chemical is used to gold plate artificial jewellery ?
You need to use GPC (Gold Potassium Cyanide) for plating jewellery made out of copper based alloys.
2. Which chemical is used to gold plate gold jewellery ?
You need to use GPC (Gold Potassium Cyanide) for plating gold jewellery.
3. What are the Packing available for GPC, SPC,SN,SC ?
For SN---> 100gms,250gms,500gms,1kg.
For SC---> 100gms,250gms,500gms,1kg.
4. What do you refine ?
We refine gold and silver from :
Mine concentrate and dore bars.
Industrial scrap or waste containing precious metal.
Old silver and gold articles.
Imitation jewellery plated with gold.
5. What is the process to have item required ?
The customer sends material to our factory.The precious metal content is evaluated and confirmed with the customer.The material is refined to recover the precious metal.The recovered metal is returned to the customer.
6. Online Trading (Buying and selling ) will be introducing shortly
Please check our Online Trading Beta Site for your feedback and enquiry for registration.